1. If any cosmetic product causes redness, swelling, itching, or any other abnormal irritation during or after use or exposure to sunlight, discontinue use. Continuing to use a product in such situations may aggravate the condition. If the condition continues after cessation, we recommend consulting a dermatologist.
2. Refrain from using our products on areas of the skin with cuts, wounds, rashes, inflammation, or any other skin abnormalities.
3. For external use only. If the product gets into your eyes or mouth, rinse immediately with tap water and consult a dermatologist.
4. Discontinue use if you experience a change in your senses of smell or sight. Continuing to use the product may worse your symptoms.
5. Important warnings for handling and storage:
Use only after washing your hands properly. Do not return any leftover product to the container once it has been removed to prevent deterioration. Do not use if the product has been opened and unused for a long period of time. Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid high temperatures and direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.